A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Porter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbertson Porter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Porter practice?
- Dr. John Porter has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Porter practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Anesthesiologists and Marietta Pain Management Doctors.