Dr. John Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schmidt?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. John Schmidt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Dr. Schmidt has been treating my mother who has parkinsons for several years. He has treated her with kindness and respect for the past 6-7 years and takes the time to talk to Her directly. He understands the difficulties of PD, how symptoms change and takes the time to explain things to her as well as to us, her family. Our family has found him to be very caring and sincere and most of all my mother loves him!

August 1st, 2013

unavailable

I had a seizure of unknown origin, I had an MRI and EEG on a Monday explaining I have had a migraine since the previous Friday. I asked for a prescription for an oral or injectable medication to be sent to my pharmacy as I was in INCREADIBLE PAIN. It is now thursday, I have not slept in 5 days due to pain and their office called to see if I would be to next Tuesday appointment. My husband fired them upon my insistence that they are unresponsive and unavailable. Don't go to snow canyon clinic if you need a neurologist to help with migrains. They take too long to respond and you will end up having another seizure before they get around to helping you. This may be his office staff is incompetent..but I don't need any doctors office who is this unresponsive.

May 10th, 2013

meh

This doctor was incredibly rude to me during my visit. He wanted me to switch my epilepsy medication because I was "of child bearing age" even though I told him my husband and I have chosen not to have children and that I have an IUD for birth control. He seemed instant on this, however, I made him drop the issue. He also told me that I looked like I had a thyroid problem based on the way my eyes are. I did not know what he meant and I have had my thyroid tested before and it was fine. I looked it up online and it said that people with thyroid problems sometimes have bulging eyes. I have big eyes, so what? Well he was insistent on the thyroid thing too, and I had to tell him that I would have told him if I had a problem and that I had it tested in the last year. Very rude, if you live in UT and have a choice, don't see this guy.

February 25th, 2010

Remarkable neurologist

Dr. changed my attitude toward neurologists. He is very caring and wants to help you. He doesn't just treat treat you, he plans to fix you and makes every effort to do so.

May 17th, 2016