A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmidt is Excellent. Dr. Schmidt has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from MD: UCSF School of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Centers
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 87 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Schmidt practice?
Dr. John Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Orland, CA.
See Orland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Schmidt, Dr. Deshawn Schmidt, Dr. Jan Schmidt, Dr. Hank Schmidt, Dr. Shayne Schmidt, Dr. Shane Schmidt, Dr. Jackie Schmidt, Dr. Giovanni Schmidt