A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Schmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Griffin Schmidt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. John Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Orland, CA.
See Orland Primary Care Doctors.