A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shields, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shields has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Clay County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Shields MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Shields practice?
- Dr. John Shields has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Shields practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Point, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, MS and Ackerman, MS.
See West Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.