A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sparrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sparrow, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparrow graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Sparrow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Sparrow MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Sparrow practice?
- Dr. John Sparrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sparrow practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Plastic Surgeons.