A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thottakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thottakara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thottakara, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thottakara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thottakara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Thottakara MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John G. Thottakara practice?
- Dr. John Thottakara has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thottakara practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.