A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thottakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thottakara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thottakara
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thottakara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thottakara, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thottakara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thottakara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Thottakara MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John G. Thottakara practice?
- Dr. John Thottakara has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thottakara practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.