Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dpressed, ADD, and seemed like everything was wrong. show details Dpressed, ADD, and seemed like everything was wrong.
by Colleen Barshop on Jun 11th, 2015

Brother died 5 years ago and I could not stop crying, or even get out of bed. I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Tierney's help. I still see him today and he's the best! He even has referred me to other doctors to help me other health issues. He is great at listening and understanding. I own my own business which probably would have gone under without the help of the medications he gave me. I really like him and his staff.

Called desperate for care show details Called desperate for care
by Cooper on Sep 3rd, 2014

He was recommended and I called to see about going for much needed help. I have 2 insurances but was told he only accepted CASH or CREDIT CARDS! Here I thought depression and others were considered "illnesses" He may be good but only if you have the money.

chronic depression show details chronic depression
by Emilie Pitman-Kreager on Aug 2nd, 2009

Calm and appropriate attitude. Depression is a disease and not a failure on my part. Careful consideration and monitoring of medications I take and what he wishes to perscribe. Most caring physician I have ever seen. Office staff very kind and considerate. Work very hard to make my appointments on my schedule not just a fit in. Have improved greatly under his care.