Dr. John Tierney II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Tierney II?

June 11th, 2015

Dpressed, ADD, and seemed like everything was wrong.

Brother died 5 years ago and I could not stop crying, or even get out of bed. I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Tierney's help. I still see him today and he's the best! He even has referred me to other doctors to help me other health issues. He is great at listening and understanding. I own my own business which probably would have gone under without the help of the medications he gave me. I really like him and his staff.

August 2nd, 2009

chronic depression

Calm and appropriate attitude. Depression is a disease and not a failure on my part. Careful consideration and monitoring of medications I take and what he wishes to perscribe. Most caring physician I have ever seen. Office staff very kind and considerate. Work very hard to make my appointments on my schedule not just a fit in. Have improved greatly under his care.

February 14th, 2017