Learn more about Dr. John Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. John Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wagner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Critical Care Practitioners, and Pensacola Pulmonologists.