A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gaare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gaare, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cross-sectional imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaare graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gaare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Gaare MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gaare practice?
- Dr. John Gaare has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gaare practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.