A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gaare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaare
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gaare, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cross-sectional imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaare graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gaare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Gaare MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gaare practice?
- Dr. John Gaare has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gaare practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.