A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gabriel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Gabriel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. John Gabriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gabriel practices Family Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See North Richland Hills Family Physicians.