Dr. John Gadomski MD Patient Reviews

3.6

July 12th, 2016
I took my daughter to see this doctor what a clown no only I waist my time signing 100 papers according to him my daughter case was no important after he share all his adventures places he visit like I care he decide for my daughter to come back what a job old fashion Doctor big mistake

June 24th, 2015
been seeing dr gadomski for 15 years

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Gadmoski is quite knowledgeable, but he is the perfect example of someone who has done well in the past and is now at the end of his career and doesn't really have to please anyone anymore. His office is his house which looks like it from the 1930's and his bedside manners are terrible. He may know what he is doing, but his people skills are not good.

February 2nd, 2015
He really knows his stuff. I won't go anywhere else again

October 20th, 2014
karen harper
Very nice doctor, knowledgeable, direct and to the point. Homey waiting room and great staff.

October 16th, 2014
Satisfied Customer
No long waits for appointments. No long waits in the waiting room. Friendly staff. Caring,and funny Doctor. He made sure I understood the importance of following up on a very serious biopsy report.

August 11th, 2013
Never again!!
I went to this doctor a while back and I found him to be extremely inappropriate, and I felt so uncomfortable!! He asked me to undress, and examined me without a nurse present. I felt that he was oogling me like a dirty old man...I will NEVER go to him again, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone!!!!! PIG!!

April 2nd, 2013
Staff dealt with me in a very polite and professional manner, Dr.Gadomski was very kind , friendly and helpful. Not only has he treated me but my son as well. I have recommended him to my friends and will continue.

August 28th, 2011
To the point
Dr. Godamski was professional and to the point. I like a doctor who acts as if I am intelligent. He was thorough and answered my questions in a matter of fact way.

February 20th, 2011
The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered!
The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered, as a patient or as an employee working in healthcare! He examined naked without a nurse in the room! When I returned for suspicous birthmarks to be removed, I bought my husband since I was uncomfortable with him, but really was concerned about skin cancer. He verbally attacked my husband about his profession and pension, my husband being a New York City police officer! He proceeded to curse in front of my 4 year old daughter, when I asked him to stop, he stated that she needed to learn the verbiage since lawyers can screw with terminology! Long story short, he removed three marks, two which did not need to be removed and did not inform me 9my eyes were closed), and never removed the main suspicous mark my primary had sent me there for! Needless to say I never went back!

July 19th, 2010
he is a doctor who cares

August 13th, 2009
RUDE HORRIBLE DOCTOR.
I had an apt. with the Doctor to discuss acne scaring and hyperpigmentation which when I called I had asked if they handled to begin with. Long story short I get there and the doctor was EXTREMELY innapropriate. Calling me a "pirate" because I was wearing an earing (Most youg guys wear one studded earing in their left ear) and then when I went on to describe my concerns he cut me off and told me "I f*cked myself" He then told me to go see a plastic surgeon that he couldnt help me! I left feeling so much worse then when I went in. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone a matter of fact everyone I talk to I tell NOT to go there, he was so unprofessional. If he couldn't help me he couldof atleast guided me without all the innapropriate talk. I highly suggest you see someone else and to not take your chances with this guy!