A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gainey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gainey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Gainey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gainey practice?
- Dr. John Gainey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gainey practices Anesthesiology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Anesthesiologists.