Dr. John Gainor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gainor?

April 27th, 2016

Dr. Gainor is the absolute BEST in AMERICA!!!! Wonderful Doctor

March 17th, 2010

Superb physician

I went to see Dr. Gainor because of pain in my hip, suspecting I needed a hip replacement. He was efficient and assuring and confirmed the diagnosis. Before I left, the surgery was scheduled and I was directed by the staff in preparation. I was 69 years old at the time of surgery. The surgery was done without complications, I was left with a 4" scar, was only in the hospital for 3 days, then went home after full training in how to handle the recovery. The entire staff was supportive and provided good instruction. Given physiotherapy instruction first at home and then at another facility, my recovery was quick. I walked before I left the hospital, moved without aids by one week, and within six months had full range of motion with my leg including being able to pull my knee to my chest. I returned to my full exercise program and continued to progress until by 2 years, I had no sensation of ever having had the surgery and can engage in all activities I did prior to surgery. Dr. Gainor's manner was light, professional, attentive and thorough. Everything moved along exceptionally well through the process. I would recommend him without hesitation and would return for a repeat performance on the other hip if time requires it.

October 7th, 2008

I felt alright about my experience until a year later when I was still having problems and found out the surgery was not done correctly and had to go in for a second surgery to correct it.

February 11th, 2017