A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Goddard Gale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Gale practice?
- Dr. John Gale has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gale practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.