A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gale is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Goddard Gale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Gale practice?
- Dr. John Gale has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gale practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.