A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Galgani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Galgani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Galgani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galgani graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galgani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Galgani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John Galgani practice?
- Dr. John Galgani has 1 office location.
Dr. John Galgani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.