Dr. John Galligan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 12th, 2016
Great Doctor!

February 21st, 2013
Very dissatisfied
It took me at least 2 weeks and over a dozen phone calls to get "approved" for an appointment and then finally they called and made an appointment for 3 weeks later, then 3 days prior to my appointment called me to tell me that he is no longer seeing "second opinion" patients so they cancelled!! I was in major pain but waited for this appt and then they just cancel! Totally unprofessional !

July 10th, 2011
Best Surgeon Ever!
I have had over 9 surgeries over the past 15 years and Dr Galligan is the best surgeon I have ever had. I know that it probably sounds like an exaggeration, but I am very serious. He listens to what you have to say and explains everything in detail...he has outstanding bedside manner and is so caring and understanding. I recommend him to everyone I know! I've gone to Dr Galligan for over two years and after walking around with horrible ankle pain for 7 years I am pain free. I am a very difficult and picky person and he has had the patients to be my surgeon. I am so greatful to him for everything he has done for me! I hope this helps in your decision...it you go to Dr. Galligan you will not regret it.