The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Galloway
Dr. John Galloway, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Galloway is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Children's at Egleston. Dr. Galloway has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Galloway has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Galloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Angela Cheng
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. John Vega
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Jonathan Pollock
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9