A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Galloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galloway
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Galloway, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Portal Hypertension
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Galloway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Galloway FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Galloway practice?
- Dr. John Galloway has 1 office location.
Dr. John Galloway practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.