Dr. John Ganser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2015
Very bad experience!!!
The worst experience I have ever had. Doctor visit was fine, but I forgot to ask some questions before planned surgery. I was trying to contact doctor John Ganser for about 6 times in 10 days period and what I was always told is that doctor have patient and will call you right back, this never happened. My surgery was getting close and couldn't get any information from doctor. To make it worst in last week before my surgery doctor went on vacation and I couldn't get any info about what is going to be installed inside me. I cancelled surgery and went with somebody else! Much better doctor and very informative. Stay away or make sure ask everything on your visit, because this is your only one chance.

November 10th, 2011
Best Surgeon around
I have gone to Dr.Ganser for both my Realize band and my revision to Gastric Bypass. He and his nursing staff are top notch! He has a wonderful bedside manner, he really cares and above all he actually answers questions and answers questions without acting like he is in a hurry. His office staff can be trying at times, but he is definately worth it!

August 10th, 2011
lap nissen repair
Dr Ganser is kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. very professional yet caring and takes time to talk to you

March 15th, 2011
Really Cares!!
Doctor Ganser took me on when I was at my worst. I had a leak in my gastric bypass, not done by Dr. Ganser, but he stepped in and made sure I was fixed up. I can't thank him more.

May 3rd, 2010
Great Doctor - Highly Recommend
Dr. Ganser was great! I had laprascopic adjustable gastric banding with Dr. Ganser. He could not have cared more. He was so kind and attentive and really took time to make me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.