A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garbaciak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garbaciak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garbaciak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbaciak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garbaciak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Garbaciak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Garbaciak practice?
- Dr. John Garbaciak has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Garbaciak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.