Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Poor office staff - Medication reaction show details Poor office staff - Medication reaction
Mar 9th, 2015

The office staff at the Lebanon office is not nice. In fact, they were actually rude and disrespectful. There were too many issues to write here but I recommend you find another ortho doctor. Or, maybe his Zionsville office staff is better? Dr. Garber was nice enough. He spend a little time and appeared interested in helping. He was conservative in his treatment options (drugs and PT verses surgery first) which was fine to me. However, I had a reaction to the medication and his office staff had me wait for a long time before I could speak to anyone about it. Drug reactions are nothing to delay! What were they thinking?

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Michael on Jan 27th, 2015

Fixed my knee after two other doctors could not. Takes time with me. Number one in my book

Run, Don't Walk, Away show details Run, Don't Walk, Away
Jul 6th, 2011

I learned this the hard way. i let this man operate on me twice before he finally threw up his hands and said that he had no idea why i wasn't getting better. i went to see another dr in another practice 2 months later. this dr only took x-rays and showed them to me and said no wonder you can't move your arm, it is full of bone spurs that are interfering with joint movement. Fortunately for Dr Garber, he didn't leave me more disabled or the lawyers would have taken my case. apparently you need to die or have permanent, severe paralysis in order to have a good enough case to pursue...has to be big enough dollar signs. Don't let this hack near you!

knee show details knee
Jun 27th, 2011

I loved going to Dr Garber. He was amazing. I have no pain in my knee anymore! No other doctor could tell me what was wrong then I went to Dr Garber and one MRI later he knew what needed to be done.

by Michael Brown on Apr 27th, 2009

very good

by zebra59 on Jul 20th, 2005 on citysearch.com

He work on my dad when he fracture did a heck of a good job

Read Full Review at citysearch.com