A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Everett Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Garcia practice?
- Dr. John Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garcia practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.