A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Everett Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Garcia practice?
- Dr. John Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Garcia practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.