A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garman, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Garman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Garman DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Garman practice?
- Dr. John Garman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garman practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.