Dr. John Garneau Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Garneau Jr?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. John Garneau Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I have been his patient since 2000. He is thorough, kind, caring. If there were more doctors like him the world would be so lucky. He takes care of me so promptly. Never do I have to wait for days or hours for any kind of response. My adult children are his patients as well. I LOVE THIS GUY! HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING.

April 11th, 2013

Dr. Garneau is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met! In the beginning he was mu Dad's doctor. My dad was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Dr. Garneau treated him through out his cancer treatment and beyond. He was so helpful to us as the daughters. He always took our calls because my Dad wouldn't do anything unless 'John" (as he called him) said it was ok. I wouldn't have made it through all of that with out him and his compassion. He was such an important part of our journey that I am struggling to find the words to describe how we feel about him. Dr. Garneau is now my doctor because I have so so much respect and faith in him. It is just to bad there are not more doctors like him!!!!!!!!

March 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of John Garneau since 1988. My kids are now grown, and they are also patients of his. I never ever have to wait to be seen! That is huge!!! The girls are awesome! Dr. Garneau does everything he can to help my family, even when we went through financial changes, he worked with us and always made sure we were taken care of. i love the man! Dr. Garneau and I are going to grow old together! Simple as that.

February 25th, 2012

Dr. Garneau was highly recommended to me - excellent patient care and bedside manner. I had my first appointment with him last week and was impressed by his knowledge and straight forward opinions on various medical issues. He is not affiliated with any hospital because he wants to refer you to the best doctors no matter which hospital they are with. Even though I don't have any current medical issues, I am glad I found an intelligent and caring doctor for the long-term.

February 20th, 2012

Have full confidence in Dr. Garneau. Have been seing him for many years.

February 3rd, 2012

Wonderful man

Dr Garneau is a true family doctor. Myself, my husband and two grown children are all patients. He is very caring, confidential and attentive. Goes the extra mile with personal attention when necessary.Focuses in on the heart of any problem, no-nonsense approach to solution. Accurate referralist.

March 17th, 2011

Dr Garneau is great

I have been going to Dr. Garneau for over 20 years and he has always been right on with his diagnosis. I can always get in and see him when needed. He provides excellent health care with a great bedside manner. John is just wonderful all around as is his staff.

May 23rd, 2017