John W Garner MD Patient Reviews

July 14th, 2015
He treated my father and is now treating me. Found him to be clinical, direct and uses the least invasive procedures for diagnosis and treatment.

November 17th, 2012
Very good doctor
I have seen Dr. Garner for a number of years. He has always held to the highest standards of patient care. He answers questions you have with easy to understand verbage. He displays care and concern when seeing his patients! I have enjoyed his new office facilities and his staff is very courteous and fast in getting you checked out. I would recommend him to anyone who has a urological problem.

October 22nd, 2012
Quiet Dr. but knowledge worth it
Overall this Dr. is incredible. A little quiet at first but willing to answer any questions you may have. You just cant be afraid to ask the questions. I could not be happier overall.

June 13th, 2010
Our Vasectomy Reversal
Dr Garner lead myself and my husband to believe that he was 100%confident in his ability to perform this surgery, after the surgery he came out of the room telling me to "send him a picture of the baby". come to find out 2 months later he called the surgery a failure... no explaination was offered, no alternative options were given, he just got up and left the room. We just recieved the most devistating news and he spent all of 3 minutes telling us it failed and didnt even tell us why. He didnt even have us come in 6 months after surgery which is the standard recovery time. unacceptable!!!