Dr. John Garofalo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Great Neck, NY

3.9

November 1st, 2016
OFFICE STAFF
Dr Garofalo is fantastic. He gets to the root of your problem and follows up on it. My big problem is with the office manager (Janet) and the billing dept (Margret) I overpaid my co-payment on 3 occasions and i was in communication with Margret She suggested to me that i use the credit amount on my next visits i said no refund me the $60. She put me off until the last claim was paid by my insurance company. It was paid already that's how i found about the over payment.She just kept putting me off and finally she explained that the office manager forgot to approve it. After my last call i was told by Margret that i would receive the check within 10 days, She explained the office manager forgot. Well it did not happen On the 11th day after i called the office again and spoke to Janet she did not recall any of this. There is a dis function between them Margret(Billing) and Janet (office manager) they kept blaming each other

August 27th, 2012
a dying breed
He is kind, takes time with you, and the most experienced dermatologist around here. very popular in our area. from the old school of medicine which was not so focused on profits at the patient's expense. make your appt. earlier in the day and the wait will be relatively short. He sees my kids for skin conditions, including acne and warts, and done more complex procedures as well.

August 17th, 2012
Top notch doctor.
II've had to wait 2 hours for top notch doctor in NYC. He is very popular Doc you may have to wait 30 minutes plus, never 1 hour, never one hour. And sometimes I get in in 15 minutes. Very good Doc.

May 14th, 2012
Re; Dr John Garafola
An extremely competent Physician.