A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garofola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofola
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garofola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garofola, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Garofola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Garofola MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Garofola practice?
- Dr. John Garofola has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Garofola practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.