A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garofola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofola
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garofola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garofola, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Garofola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Garofola MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Garofola practice?
- Dr. John Garofola has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Garofola practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.