Learn more about Dr. John Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garrett, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Garrett FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Garrett practice?
- Dr. John Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Garrett practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.