Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Garside
Dr. John Garside, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Garside is affiliated with Rex Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital and North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat. Dr. Garside has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Garside has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...