A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gartland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gartland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartland graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Gartland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Gartland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Gartland practice?
- Dr. Jack Gartland has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Gartland practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.