A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gartland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gartland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartland
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gartland Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartland graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Gartland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Gartland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Gartland practice?
- Dr. John Gartland has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Gartland practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.