A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Garvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Garvin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Garvin practice?
- Dr. John Garvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garvin practices Emergency Medicine near Salem, VA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians.