Surgical Specialist
Lancaster NeuroScience & Spine Associates
1671 Crooked Oak Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601
717-569-5331
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

I am agree with all the reviews this doctor is awful doctor galtaldo made a back surgery and he made a surgery in wrong place.so my father pain worse.

|  Spinal surgery  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I was having occasional tingling in my left leg. After a diagnosis of 3 herniated discs. Dr. Garaldo recommend surgery to correct and prevent worsening of symptoms. After surgery I was left with no feeling on my entire right side.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Gastaldo performed a craniotomy on my father after MRI imaging showed a brain tumor. Immediately following the craniotomy, Dr. Gastaldo came to the waiting room and proceeded to tell us that surgery went extremely well. He even questioned whether the biopsy would show that the tumor was malignant. We were thrilled. We then waited in the waiting room for three hours to see my father. We were then notified that there was a complication and a shunt was needed to control bleeding. We were extremely confused as to the severity of the situation. Only when the shift changed were we notified that my father had less than a 50% chance of survival. My father did survive that night, however, he was left partially paralyzed and with severe mental disability. The tumor was cancer, CNS lymphoma, and my father passed away withing five months of his craniotomy. Please stay away from this doctor.