A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gastright is Excellent. Dr. Gastright has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gastright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gastright graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gastright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gastright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Gastright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Gastright practice?
Dr. John Gastright practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Gastright, Dr. Evan Gastright, Dr. Giovanni Gastright, Dr. Hank Gastright, Dr. Hans Gastright, Dr. Ian Gastright, Dr. Ivan Gastright, Dr. Jack Gastright