A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gatti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gatti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gatti has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Gatti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Gatti practice?
- Dr. John Gatti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gatti practices Plastic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.