Dr. John Gebhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2014
Dr gebhart was the most kind and caring dr I have every seen he did two very complicated surgeries on me in one year. He personally took the time to call me before and after my surgery to check on me and to explain everything he would be doing and how complicated it would be. I would recommend him to anybody it is worth your time to go to the mayo clinic if there is anything serious you need to have done he will take all the time in the world for you. Again he is wonderful.

December 18th, 2010
Highly recommend
This doctor was great, kind and caring as well as an expert in his field. He spent a great deal of time with me, especially after the other colorectal surgeon just disappeared. He brought hope back into my life.

December 21st, 2009
Doctor and staff were very rude and insensitive. I was not given alternative treatments other than a hysterectomy. His nurse yelled at me on the phone" "He will only do a hysterectomy!!!. I cried for a week. The doctor would not talk to me about my concerns before traveling to MN. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I never received treatment with him. I went to another state and was seen by a very sensitive caring doctor who listened to my concerns and provided many options of treatment.