A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gebrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gebrane is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebrane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebrane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Gebrane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Four Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Gebrane MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gebrane practice?
- Dr. John Gebrane has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gebrane practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Psychiatrists and Katonah Geriatric Doctors.