A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gehris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gehris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gehris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gehris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Gehris MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gehris practice?
- Dr. John Gehris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gehris practices Internal Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists.