A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Geier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Geier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geier
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Geier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Geier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geier graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Geier BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John W. Geier practice?
- Dr. John Geier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Geier practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Endocrinologists.