A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Geier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Geier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Geier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geier graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Geier BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John W. Geier practice?
- Dr. John Geier has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Geier practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Endocrinologists.