A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Geisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Geisler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geisler
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Geisler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Geisler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Geisler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Geisler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Geisler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Geisler practice?
- Dr. John Geisler has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Geisler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Toledo, OH.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.