Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Geisler
Dr. John Geisler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with other offices in Newnan, GA and Indianapolis, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Geisler is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated and Clarian North Medical Center. Dr. Geisler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Geisler has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Geisler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.
Dr. Kelly Manahan
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Amanda Hutchinson
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Giuseppe Del Priore
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Newnan, GA 0.38 mi30