Dr. John Gelin, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 18th, 2016

Clean office, courteous staff, kind thoughtful Doctor.

trust show details trust
by patricia laborda on May 16th, 2016

as usual, can depend on dr. gelin. always right diagnosis and always available when i need him.

Apr 29th, 2016

He is the best. Takes excellent care of his patients. His stuff is so pleasant. It doesn't feel like you are at the Doc. at all. Very pleasant atmosphere.

by Cathy Myles on Mar 26th, 2016

I have been going to see Doctor Gelin for 40 years. He has always been there for me and my family. He has always taken the time to help me anyway he can. He is dedicated to serving the community and the staff will treat you just like family and call you by name. I love the Personal service I receive every time I ago. Thank you Doctor Gelin and Staff...I appreciate the fact you are there when I need you.

Great Care show details Great Care
by SallyB on Mar 19th, 2016

Dr. Gelin was recommended to me by a nurse/friend and I am so thankful for her suggestion. I felt comfortable the moment I stepped into the office. The location is close to home, the staff are extremely friendly, and the doctor is knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, and easy to talk to. I give Dr. Gelin a 5 star.

The very best! show details The very best!
Mar 15th, 2016

I would like to thank you for accepting me as a new patient! Dr. Gelin, and all the staff, are awesome! Dr. Gelin does NOT just throw prescriptions at you, he has a knowledge of the human body and will only prescribe what your body needs. I love the fact that he will also address natural cures, I do not like to take medicine, especially if I can take a natural supplement that will do the same job! If the need arises and you 'need' to see him without an appointment he will work you in, according to necessity, which could get him off his schedule. He is thorough and addresses all your concerns, my family, and I are very fortunate to have him as our Primary Care Physician!!

by Archie Neese and Colleen Neese on Mar 10th, 2016

Gelin is a very good doctor. You go in-he askes- whats up=== you go from there.

Long time patiant show details Long time patiant
by Entire family on Feb 27th, 2016

Dr. Gelin is a tremendous asset to myself and family for soo many years. He's a brilliant physican with a heart of gold. He will go the extra mile to assist you in any and all necessary matters of concern. He's unremarkable accurate in all of his diagnosis and even life threatening matters. Would highly recommend anyone looking for an old fashion GP. I did notice that since some new company took over after 42 years of easiness same or next day sick visit are no longer permitted. Just some new cooperate rules that unfortunately make getting a visit more difficult.

by Joan Goodman on Dec 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gelin's for 3 years. Always seen in a reasonable time. Very professional and caring staff.

by Kacci on Nov 22nd, 2015

They are wonderful, courteous and caring

Nov 12th, 2015

Not Military friendly. Tried to set up this Doctor per the Tricare website as a PCM. After 2 weeks of nothing but hassles, no return calls, then when an appointment was made, was turned away because Tricare does not provide insurance cards. This DOCTOR was a waste of my time and energy.

Pleasant Experience show details Pleasant Experience
by Joyce on Nov 10th, 2015

Professional staff, friendly and caring. Will definitely continue to use Floral City CPC as my preferred office.