Dr. John Gelin MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bushnell, FL

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016
I surely hope Dr. Gelin stays working for a long time. He spends time with his patients & asks questions, doesn't just say take this pill & don't worry bout it, he wants to find out what the problem is. Not too many drs today do that. Thanks Dr. Gelin & you have a great & wonderful staff as they care too!!!

November 9th, 2016
Patient
Doctor Gelin has helped me like no other doctor!!!! He is excellent, and truly cares !

September 26th, 2016
Great Doctor and staff.
My family and I have been using Dr. Gelin for 30+ years. Great doctor, great staff.

September 5th, 2016
Grateful Patient
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Gelin's for over 20 years. He was my parents' doctor for over 20 years before that. He is an astute diagnostician and usually knows what is wrong with me before I get a full sentence out. While he is matter-of-fact on the outside, he's a big teddy bear on the inside who fights for his patients. Dr. G, you rock!!

August 19th, 2016
Be going to Dr Gelin for years. Dr Gelin speaks to u in language u understand. His staff is top shelf.

July 18th, 2016
Clean office, courteous staff, kind thoughtful Doctor.

May 16th, 2016
trust
as usual, can depend on dr. gelin. always right diagnosis and always available when i need him.

April 29th, 2016
He is the best. Takes excellent care of his patients. His stuff is so pleasant. It doesn't feel like you are at the Doc. at all. Very pleasant atmosphere.

March 26th, 2016
I have been going to see Doctor Gelin for 40 years. He has always been there for me and my family. He has always taken the time to help me anyway he can. He is dedicated to serving the community and the staff will treat you just like family and call you by name. I love the Personal service I receive every time I ago. Thank you Doctor Gelin and Staff...I appreciate the fact you are there when I need you.

March 19th, 2016
Great Care
Dr. Gelin was recommended to me by a nurse/friend and I am so thankful for her suggestion. I felt comfortable the moment I stepped into the office. The location is close to home, the staff are extremely friendly, and the doctor is knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, and easy to talk to. I give Dr. Gelin a 5 star.

March 15th, 2016
The very best!
I would like to thank you for accepting me as a new patient! Dr. Gelin, and all the staff, are awesome! Dr. Gelin does NOT just throw prescriptions at you, he has a knowledge of the human body and will only prescribe what your body needs. I love the fact that he will also address natural cures, I do not like to take medicine, especially if I can take a natural supplement that will do the same job! If the need arises and you 'need' to see him without an appointment he will work you in, according to necessity, which could get him off his schedule. He is thorough and addresses all your concerns, my family, and I are very fortunate to have him as our Primary Care Physician!!

March 10th, 2016
Gelin is a very good doctor. You go in-he askes- whats up=== you go from there.