A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gentile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gentile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Gentile MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Gentile practice?
- Dr. John Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gentile practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Emergency Physicians and San Clemente Primary Care Doctors.