A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gentile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gentile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Gentile MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Gentile practice?
- Dr. John Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gentile practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Emergency Physicians and San Clemente Primary Care Doctors.