A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Georgakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Georgakopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgakopoulos graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Georgakopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Georgakopoulos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Georgakopoulos practice?
- Dr. John Georgakopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Georgakopoulos practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.