A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Georgakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Georgakopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgakopoulos graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Georgakopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Georgakopoulos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Georgakopoulos practice?
- Dr. John Georgakopoulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Georgakopoulos practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.