Dr. John George MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 8th, 2014
Worst Doc ever!
Dr George did did my surgery (ACL Reconstruction) over 2 and a half years ago. i saw him the day of the surgery and never ever heard back from him since. I call n email him cos i still have pain and need help but have a better chance getting in touch with the Queen! The most commercial doctor you will ever find.. he gets paid and vanishes!

May 3rd, 2012
Well, you DON'T get to see Dr. George, unless your a professional sports person from what I felt. His PA diagnosed my "knee injury" WRONG, left fluid in my knee and did not tell me what medicine he put in just called it "good stuff" less than two weeks after the PA's procedure I re injured same knee because he told me I did not have to wear the knee immobilizer and that the "cartlidge damage" which MRI show's was a TEAR was just AN ARTHRITIS FLARE UP! His office is like a "cattle round up" at least 8 dr's in this facility and 16 PA'S....what are these physicians thinking...I FELT LIKE I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND WE HAVE MILITARY TRICARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. TIP TO DR'S...SEE YOUR PATIENTS

March 14th, 2012
Hand and knee surgery
Dr George has operated on both hands for carpel tunnel. I had a 100% improvement and no complications. My knee surgery was also successful to repair a tear, although I still need a replacement, I can postpone it for a while. Can get in somewhat of a hurry sometimes, but all in all I am pleased with him and his office.

July 5th, 2011
Shoulder instability. 3 surgeries
i have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. 2 were done by doctor george and now he is a close family friend. he made time for me anytime i needed it and i could call him at home any time of day. he was very pofessional and did great work on my arm. i am now recovering and everything is going great.

December 27th, 2010
worst ever
All he cares about is getting a pay check from the insures for getting you back to work fast. He does not care if you say your in pain his exact words ...