Dr. John Geraghty MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Centennial, CO

July 25th, 2014
Amazing
Jamie McNitt is amazing. She spends time with me. She knew what was wrong with my knee before the ortho doc did. Everything was explained to me and all my questions are always answered. The wait time may be a little long but it's understandable because she takes her time with her patients.

January 20th, 2014
The best doctor I have ever had.
I have been a patient of Dr. Geraghty for over 14 years. I have changed my insurance to in sure that I keep Dr. Geraghty as my doctor. I have had over 18 surgeries and procedures done in the last 14 years. Out of all my doctors and hospital stays Dr. G has truly been a God send for me. He has the best bed side manner out of all my doctors over the years. He takes his time with me, listens to me, askes questions not only about my physical health but my emtional health as well. Not only do I see him but also my kids, parents, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and several of my friends are patients. So if you are looking for not just a doctor but a doctor that will take his time with you, answer all your questions, return your calls personally from his home even on weekends please give yourself the best gift and schedule an appointment with Dr. Geraghty.

January 20th, 2014
The best doctor I have ever had.

April 30th, 2012
Customer Comes Last in this practice
Dr. Geraghty himself is a nice enough guy, but the practice is run like a cattle branding. Credit card is swiped before you have even barely signed in. Hold times are long, waits are long. Staff express no interest in why the patient is there. it's a shame. They may as well bar code the patients and scan us as we walk through the door.

June 15th, 2010
Excellent and Responsive DR.
Dr Geragty is a super Dr that always spends the time needed with me. He listens to me and then responds and addresses each issue that I am there for. No matter how busy Dr Gerahty is, he makes me feel that I have his complete attention. He always calls back and he works into the night, to insure he has called me back. I can never let him and his staff know how appreciative I am to have them.

June 15th, 2010
Excellent and Responsive DR.