Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Amazing  |  show details
by Stephanie on Jul 25th, 2014

Jamie McNitt is amazing. She spends time with me. She knew what was wrong with my knee before the ortho doc did. Everything was explained to me and all my questions are always answered. The wait time may be a little long but it's understandable because she takes her time with her patients.

|  The best doctor I have ever had.  |  show details
by Charity Ross on Jan 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Geraghty for over 14 years. I have changed my insurance to in sure that I keep Dr. Geraghty as my doctor. I have had over 18 surgeries and procedures done in the last 14 years. Out of all my doctors and hospital stays Dr. G has truly been a God send for me. He has the best bed side manner out of all my doctors over the years. He takes his time with me, listens to me, askes questions not only about my physical health but my emtional health as well. Not only do I see him but also my kids, parents, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and several of my friends are patients. So if you are looking for not just a doctor but a doctor that will take his time with you, answer all your questions, return your calls personally from his home even on weekends please give yourself the best gift and schedule an appointment with Dr. Geraghty.

|  Customer Comes Last in this practice  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Geraghty himself is a nice enough guy, but the practice is run like a cattle branding. Credit card is swiped before you have even barely signed in. Hold times are long, waits are long. Staff express no interest in why the patient is there. it's a shame. They may as well bar code the patients and scan us as we walk through the door.

|  Excellent and Responsive DR.  |  show details
by Julie K on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr Geragty is a super Dr that always spends the time needed with me. He listens to me and then responds and addresses each issue that I am there for. No matter how busy Dr Gerahty is, he makes me feel that I have his complete attention. He always calls back and he works into the night, to insure he has called me back. I can never let him and his staff know how appreciative I am to have them.

by DW on Jan 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Our family has been going to Dr. Geraghty for over eight years. He and his staff have always been very helpful and responsive. Dr. Geraghty has often gone above and beyond in serving us: once even visiting our house on a Saturday when he was biking in the neighborhood to check on our daughter!

by PieEatingQueen on Nov 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

If you like babysitting your doctor's office to make sure you get adequate medical care, this is the practice for you! The staff is slow and/or rude to respond, and I have had to remind their physicians (plural) of what they said they were going to do/recommend/prescribe in order to get the job done. Even right now, I was looking up the number to call them because they're a week late in calling me with the results of recent lab work. So, when I found this handy Yahoo! reviewer, I had to finally speak up.

Jun 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This practice and Dr. Geraghty in particular are some of the best in the business, if you need a doc in the Centennial area, you simply cannot go wrong here. Always willing to go the extra mile and very understanding. Very highly recommended.

Oct 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Geraghty is very competant as are his staff. I can't say enough good things about this doctor.