A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent and Adult Obesity
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Gerard MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John K. Gerard practice?
- Dr. John Gerard has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gerard practices General Practice near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Culver City General Practitioners.