Overall Review

4.7

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Gerecitano is an Exceptional Compassionate Oncologist
Dr. Gerecitano is an intelligent and leading lymphoma and leukemia oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering. He is a very caring and hard working physician who is also a leading clinical research specialist investigator. You cannot find a better lymphoma oncologist than Dr Gerecitano.

May 16th, 2012
The Best of the Best
Professional, caring, well educated..I can't say enough to express my happiness with the care I receive with this physician. I've been a patient of Dr. Gerecitano since 2007 and have received the best of care. I feel so much more at ease knowing that a lymphoma specialist is taking care of my lymphoma, rather than a general oncologist. He also does a great deal of research on lymphoma which allows him to stay up to date on the latest findings, treatments, etc.. This doctor is definitely worth the trip if you are debating about whether or not to come into NYC for care. 10 stars.

May 11th, 2012
Dr. Gerecitano saved my life. He is an amazing Oncologist with great bedside manners, outstanding in diagnosis and planning your treatment. His staff is so professional but also caring and makes you feel at ease. I'm blessed that I had him as my doctor. I'm cancer free 6 years after diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Gerecitano and his Staff.