A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gerguis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerguis
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gerguis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gerguis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerguis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gerguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- East Georgia Reg Med Ctr, Statesboro, Ga
- Bullock Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sabri Gerguis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Gerguis practice?
- Dr. John Gerguis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gerguis practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Family Physicians.