A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gerguis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerguis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerguis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gerguis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerguis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gerguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- East Georgia Reg Med Ctr, Statesboro, Ga
- Bullock Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sabri Gerguis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Gerguis practice?
- Dr. John Gerguis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gerguis practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Family Physicians.