Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gerguis
Dr. John Gerguis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Statesboro, GA, with another office in Statesboro, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Gerguis is affiliated with Bullock Memorial Hosp, East Georgia Regional Medical Center and East Georgia Reg Med Ctr, Statesboro, Ga. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gerguis has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. John Gerguis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.
Dr. Angela Gerguis
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Statesboro, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Robert Bryan
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Statesboro, GA 0.15 mi36
Dr. Thomas Danello
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Statesboro, GA 0.24 mi40