A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gerguis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gerguis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerguis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gerguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- East Georgia Reg Med Ctr, Statesboro, Ga
- Bullock Memorial Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerguis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Gerguis practice?
Dr. John Gerguis practices Family Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Family Physicians.