A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerhold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhold graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gerhold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Gerhold MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gerhold practice?
- Dr. John Gerhold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gerhold practices Radiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.