A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Germiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Germiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Germiller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Germiller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Germiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Germiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Germiller practice?
Dr. John Germiller practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.