Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Best ENT show details Best ENT
by Amy on Jun 28th, 2013

Our son had a very difficult ear disease that took many surgeries to correct. Dr. Germiller was always wonderful and walked us through the entire journey. The wait time for him can be long, but when I think about the time that was necessary to spend with our son it doesn't bother me because each child gets the same treatment! Dr. Germiller will always hold a special place in our family for all he's done for us!

Jun 11th, 2011

Dr. Germiller is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone with a child with ENT problems. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is very skilled. He saved our son's life.

A Physician That Truly Cares show details A Physician That Truly Cares
by J. Dressler on Feb 12th, 2010

I am the mother of twins sons that are deaf. After bad experiences with audiology at Harrisburg and Hershey, I called Children's Hospital in Phila in tears.The communication between the audiology dept. and Dr. Germiller was wonderful. By the time we had our first appt with him, he already knew much about our children. Dr. Germiller is really the first physician who truly cared about our family and children. He goes above and beyond for his patients.Dr. Germiller performed cochlear implant surgeries on our kids in October of 2009. He did a beautiful job and we feel that he has a very special gift. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.

Super Caring show details Super Caring
by kudzooo on Jun 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

What a pleasant experience with this caring Doctor and his staff. i can't say enough about the service I received

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
best out there.,....... show details best out there.,.......
by kasiunia on Jun 3rd, 2009 on kudzu.com

Totally dedicated, best in the profession. Saved my life. The only bad thing is.... -that we did not find him 9 years earlier. Thank God every day for his knowledge, patience and understanding. Thank you Dr. Germiller

Read Full Review at kudzu.com