A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gerwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gerwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gerwin, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerwin graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gerwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marshall Gerwin FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gerwin practice?
- Dr. John Gerwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gerwin practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.